Quality solutions, efficiently delivered, without compromise
Who we are
aBCD is a unique enterprise consisting of Brolton Group, an Indigenous-owned mechanical and electrical engineering contractor; Calibre, a multidisciplinary infrastructure, technology and engineering consultant; and Diona, a utilities specialist delivering essential community infrastructure.
Our name features the first letters of each of the three businesses; B for Brolton Group, C for Calibre and D for Diona. Brought together we form aBCD Enterprise.
aBCD is committed to providing end to end design and infrastructure solutions. With a national footprint and decades of experience, our commitment is to add value across the asset lifecycle.
Clients choose aBCD due to our unique combination of services, capabilities and scale. As privately-owned Australian companies, we are committed to supporting the future of Australian industry, employment and economy. We care about our people, our communities and the environment. We want to leave behind a legacy that we are proud of. Employing over 1,500 staff and indirectly supporting thousands more, aBCD contributes to the Australian economy more than the sum of the infrastructure assets we design, deliver or maintain.
aBCD brings together project management, technical and construction expertise to ensure design intent, and therefore project outcomes are delivered in practice. Our team combines decades of experience with agile innovative go-getters who are prepared to challenge the status quo to ensure the best outcome for our clients, stakeholders and the community.
How is aBCD different?
- We deliver, we do not just manage the work required
- Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) that consistently de-risks projects and drives construction savings
- Mechanical and electrical construction experience
- EPCM, technology integration and engineering design experience
- Civil and structural engineering construction experience
- Integrated systems and practices that are truly fit-for-purpose that deliver quality and safety outcomes
- Capital maintenance and upgrade projects designed to extend asset life