Strategic Infrastructure Delivery Partner Agreement - Unitywater
Unitywater has selected Diona as a strategic infrastructure delivery partner to deliver design and construction works for network and treatment projects throughout the Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast and Noosa regions.
To support infrastructure development in the Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast and Noosa regions over the next five years, Unitywater has established a Strategic Infrastructure Delivery Partner Agreement that will:
- Create supportive partnerships;
- Facilitate Safety, Environment, Quality and communications best practice;
- Reduce procurement processes and contract management;
- Align UW values, requirements and expectations;
- Drive ‘asset owner’ and ‘operator behaviour’, not just ‘contractor’; and
- Obtain value for money.
Unitywater has selected Diona as a strategic infrastructure delivery partner to deliver design and construct works for network and treatment projects throughout the Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast and Noosa regions under a five-year (with a possible extension to 10 years) arrangement.
Network works will include: gravity and pressure pipelines, sewer and water pump stations, rehabilitation of reservoirs, new and rehabilitation of storage tanks manholes and structures
Treatment works will include: pump stations, tanks and clarifiers, aeration, mixing and dosing systems, screening, grit removal and dewatering system, odour control and disinfections systems
Some of the key benefits Diona will bring to this partnership with Unitywater, include:
- A history of continued high performance on similar utilities partnerships with key clients such as QUU and Sydney Water;
- Local presence in the area;
- Experience delivering planned and reactive works; and
- A proven track record of a customer-centric delivery approach.