Communities cannot thrive without transport infrastructure that supports current needs and plans for future growth.
No matter the size or complexity - from highways, railways and busways to pathways and bikeways – Diona delivers whole-of-life solutions to support transport development.
From enabling works for new rail corridors to upgrades, repairs and maintenance of utility infrastructure within existing rail networks, Diona has supported numerous large rail projects over the past 15 years including Sydney Light Rail, Parramatta Light Rail, Sydney Metro Northwest, Moreton Bay Rail and the Oaklands Crossing Grade Separation Project.
Similarly, when it comes to roads, whether it be major civil works for a new highway, relocating or diverting underground services to enable upgraded roadways, or installing traffic signals for an intersection, Diona is experienced in all forms of road infrastructure.
As an accredited contractor with utility service providers and government authorities, our teams are experienced in the delivery of complex transport projects that comply with regulatory and community requirements.
We are accredited and meet the required standards for all transport-related projects. Diona is prequalified to R3, B2 and F100 with Roads and Maritime Services (NSW), VicRoads (VIC), Department of Planning Transport and Infrastructure (SA) and Department of Transport and Main Roads (QLD).
To support road and rail infrastructure, our capabilities include design, construction, renewals/maintenance and commissioning services encompassing:
- Minor/major civil earthworks
- Major/minor road works
- Relocation/installation, diversion or upgrades to underground utilities – water & wastewater, gas, power and communications
- Electrical infrastructure including substations, HV cable, underground conduits and pits, control panels, rail/road signalling
- Underground cableways for the Intelligent Transport System (ITS)
- Permanent and temporary pavements for traffic switching and staging
- Stormwater drainage construction (including major culvert construction)
- Landscaping works, including parks and reserves
- Concrete structures including retaining walls
- Pavements, footpaths and cycle ways
- Upgrades/changes to road intersections including shutdown works.